Welcome

Friday 4 November 2011

Time for Monika
















I go on holiday to a Greek village called Tolo. Having lots of friends there I was introduced to Monika who is Hungarian. She worked in the evenings at "Remember Bar". Always happy to talk and wonderful to customers we got to know each other. There are people I come across who I just want to photograph for fun. Monika was just one of those people and you can see why. Having told her this two months later she arrived in England and came down to see me. We had a fantastic catch-up on things we had been doing and had a great shoot. For someone not being used to being in front of camera you would never know. It was a great day and I am sure it will happen again soon as she was so amazing as a model.

















No comments:

Post a Comment