Welcome

Monday 17 January 2011

The Coming of the Change



Having worked with Alex again using studio lights borrowed and not a clue how to use them. I then worked with the lovely Emma but then no one else remotely keen. I had invested in lights but no one to use them with. I decided to scour MySpace and came across a face. Unusual, haunting and beautiful. No messing around I sent a message. The same evening I was able to talk on the phone about Project Bluebells. The girl; Hannah, was already doing modelling.
 Not the greatest light for our shoot and not the venue I had planned but still we went about getting things done. Hannah asked if I was a member of MM and I had not got a clue what MM was. Well from there joining Model Mayhem has changed every aspect of my photography and that is how I arrived at where I am now. I am very grateful to Hannah and we still shoot together although our shoots are more complex these days. See for yourself. http://www.modelmayhem.com/clickmore


No comments:

Post a Comment